Are you in the middle of doing a home renovation? Or maybe you are a contractor who needs some help making their work shine? Our team at Bee Ok Services would be happy to help make your life a little easier. We are very detailed and not afraid to get a little dirty. We all know that these projects require a little uprooting from our routines which can be trying so having your space maintained and reasonably clean also helps with the level of sanity. Keeping up with cleaning throughout the project also helps with the turnover to the home owners when all said and done. Everyone involved is much happier when the cleaning is done thoroughly and within a decent amount of time. Contact us to find out how we can put a little extra shine in your renovation or build project.
Bee OK Services – Providing support when you need a hand.
$35 Per Hour, Per Person +GST
What We Clean
Post Construction - General Detail Clean
- Sweep storage spaces, dust water heater
- Clean all windows inside
- Remove all paint/glue/stickers from glass
- Clean all window tracks and remove residue
- Clean all window sills and frames
- Clean all bathtubs and tub surrounds, shower stalls, sinks and toilets
- Wipe down cabinets and vanity tops
- Clean inside cabinets and drawers
- Clean doors and frames
- Remove dust from baseboards and all woodwork
- Sweep floors
Post Construction – Detail/Final Clean
- Polish windows (interior only)
- Clean all woodwork (doors, frames, baseboards)
- Clean all vanities, vanity mirrors, toilets etc.
- Remove all labels from fixtures
- Clean all cabinets and shelves (inside and out). Remove construction residue and dust
- Clean out all drawers, closets and countertops
- Dust all fireplaces
- Clean light fixtures and switches
- Clean all sinks, tubs, and shower stalls
- Dust all appliances
- Polish stainless steel appliances
- Sweep and mop floors
- Vacuum all carpeted areas
- Sweep garage, patios, and porches
Note: Please have painters remove all tape from hinges and hardware before final clean. We can remove plastic film from cabinets but as it is a tedious job, we will charge extra.
After Construction – Final Touch up
- Cleaning Wipe off countertops, windowsills, vacuum carpets where necessary
- Dust, mop floors
- Clean toilets, tubs, sinks
- Re-polish stainless appliances
- Check windows/mirrors for smudges
Note: Touch up is only necessary if area has been contaminated by construction dust or by finishings. This step is usually done prior to residents moving in.
Want to add something to our checklist for your regular clean, just let us know. We will happily accommodate any additional requests to make sure you are happy with the cleaning services you receive. We also offer extra services as required in order to tackle those bigger projects such as insides of fridge, oven, cupboards and window washing.
**3 Hour Minimum For All Services